Let Everything That Has Breath Praise God
St. Andrew's Presbyterian Kirk in Georgetown, Guyana
intoroduce Pastor Jacob A. Frederick as their speaker for the service, remembering their sisters and brothers in Cameroon, West Africa...
He's able, He's able, I know He's able;
I know my Lord is able to carry me through.
He healed the broken-hearted
and set the captive free;
He made the lame to walk again
and caused the blind to see.
The congregation in this inner city church filled every seat - singing and swaying to lively tunes in celebrating this global ecumenical movement of prayer and prayerful action.
This young man opened the Children's World Day of Prayer at Calvary Lutheran on Sunday, March 7th at 3 p.m.. There were Sunday Schools from all different denominations throughout the city of Georgetown. Wonderful to have the children and youth so informed about their friends in Cameroon. They had studied the geography and the culture of the children in this African country.
The steel drum drummers entertained the children with their gifted playing.
What a wonderful afternoon...
Happy Birthday Thanksgivings for Jack on March 13th - a party with 35 little children at the Red Cross Orphanage. We prepared a meal of mac & cheese with chicken halaal weiners - jello & banana custard with a cookie and juice.
They were hunger little ones!
Prayer time...
Happy Birthday Pastor Jack
I want some of yours - I am all finished and I'm still hungry!
clean up time before rest...
the baby room
And so to sleep little ones... adorable - a sad time for me, my lil baby girl wasn't there!
she's been adopted to a family 'overseas'...
really a HAPPY story to end the party and this pictorial message.
Until next time... Jack & Val
"Life is change. Growth is optional. Choose wisely."



God bless your mission. Your dong good work for the little ones.
ReplyDelete